Monday, October 19, 2015

I Finally Tried That Crazy Wrap Thing!

I debated for a while about posting this, as I do not feel comfortable showing my body. I frequently tell my kids "neck to knees and everything in between is for you, me, and Jesus". We are pretty modest.
But I also wanted to document my results and give an honest review. My cousin sells the stuff, so I figured I would try it out. I told her it was her Christmas present.

I will be updating this post throughout the week so you can see if I lose any weight, and, more importantly, if I gain it all back when I'm done wrapping.


Here is my progress so far:

 My before picture. I put the wrap on at 5pm.


 I work the wrap for 5 hours at first. You can wear it up to 8 hours, but I was ready for bed.
Not bad for 5 hours of sitting around doing homework!

This is day 2. The wrap can work for up to 72 hours, so this is still resulting from the night before. I confess, I did have fast food and soda today. Oops!
Still a little bloated from my fast food binge, but still much better than I was before the wrap.


I will continue updating my progress the rest of the week.


UPDATES







BEFORE:                                                                   AFTER:





















Want to join my team?

By some products for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment