Friday, June 26, 2015

Feature Friday: XO Mrs. Slem

Crock-Pot Fiesta Chicken

My awesome mom sent me this recipe that she made last week. I changed it a little bit and added taco seasoning. I think next time I might add some jalapeƱos to add a little bit more of a kick! So, thanks mom for the delicious easy dinner recipe! Love you!!

Ingredients

4-5 frozen boneless chicken breasts15oz. can of corn1 15.5oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed1 16oz. jar of salsa1 packet of taco seasoning1 pkg. of cream cheese

Directions

  1. 1. Place chicken breasts into the slow cooker. Add the salsa, corn, black beans & taco seasoning.
  2. 2. Cook on low for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is done. Shred the chicken. 
  3. 3. Add the cream cheese to the slow cooker and let it sit on top for about 30 minutes. Once the cream cheese is soft stir it into the chicken mixture thoroughly.
  4. 4. Serve over rice, in warm flour tortillas or with tortilla chips!


Enjoy!!

xo, Mrs. Slem
 
 
 

about me



 newlywed to an amazing man, 8.16.14.

daughter, sister, cousin of a huge family.

photographer of the world around me. 

licensed certified social worker clinical.

thankful for my daily blessings.

practicing Catholic.

lover of travel.


Thanks for stopping by! Grab a mug of tea, a cup of coffee, 
a glass of wine, or a bottle of beer 
and stay awhile! 

                                                   xo, Mrs. Slem

No comments:

Post a Comment