Friday, August 28, 2015

Feature Friday: Through The Lens

{Gluten Free, Sugar Free} Peanut Butter Cookies

Happy Monday, everyone! Did you know that last Friday was national peanut butter cookie day? Seriously! So, of course I needed to make some pb cookies! But….I’m trying to stick with my Trim Healthy Mama plan for the rest of this pregnancy. I decided I would make this (almost) THM-style!
PB Cookies
Yum! Don’t they look delish?

Ingredients:
1 cup no-sugar added peanut butter (or other nut butter)
1 egg
1 cup stevia (or other natural sweetner)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Mix the first 4 ingredients together in a bowl. Shape into balls, and slightly flatten with your fingers. Press some chocolate chips on the tops of each cookie. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let cool before moving them. Enjoy!

PB Chocolate Chip Cookies
Did you enjoy peanut butter cookies on Friday?
Sincerely,
Hannah Diane





About

Hey there! I’m Hannah Diane. I am married to my best friend, Luke. I have a horse, and we have two kittens. I love my Saviour, Jesus Christ, and have a love relationship with Him first and foremost. I am a book lover, and a lover of all things simple and old-fashioned. I wish I lived in the 1800s. I love blogging about my life….fitness, healthy living, recipes, DIY projects, horse training, what the Lord is teaching me in my life, and being a wife. I hope to make many friends along this journey…won’t you join me?
Engagement
Wedding
That there is my Handsome Man, Luke. He’s the best. He’s my best friend, encourager, leader. He’s so sweet and such a hard worker. I don’t know what I would do without him. We met when I was 15 and he was 19. We started courting when I was 17 and getting ready to start my senior year in High School. He proposed on Christmas Eve when I was 18 and we got married the day before our two year anniversary.
Eating Healthy Fruit Nitros and Running
I love working out and eating right. Wow! I never thought I’d say that. My struggle with being healthy and at a healthy weight has been life-long. But I seriously love working out! Lifting weights, biking, running and yoga are some of my favorite things.
Ameera Christmas with AmeeraI love my Ameera. She’s amazing. We’ve had our ups and our downs. Being a horse owner and training your two year old filly from the ground up can be difficult, frustrating, fun, exciting, but always rewarding. I’ve had Ameera for over two years now and we’re finally to the point of riding. I learn something new every time we work together.
ReadingDevotions
And my favorite….I blog about life. My relationship with Jesus Christ. What He has taught me and what I am learning. He’s my all in all. I would be nothing without Him. He took my dirty, nasty rags of self-righteousness and traded them for His spotless ones so I could have a relationship with my Father. To Him, I owe my life.
I hope you grab a cup of coffee (or water) and stay to chat. Let’s get to know each other, okay?
~Hannah Diane



You can check out her blog here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment