Friday, July 3, 2015

Feature Friday: My Purple Pineapple


{Handwritten with Love}


d

I miss handwriting!

Recently I participated in The Sketchbook Project (www.thesketchbookproject.com) where I finished up my very own journal and sent it on a trip around the great United States of America!
Unsurprisingly I chose the theme: Wanderer!
Now that my Sketchbook is filled with my hand designed and drawn perceptions of my wanderings it got me to thinking just how much I love to hand draw and write letters!
Since then I have decided to get creative with letters and send them out into the world! 
I needed to polish up on my calligraphy so I created HANDWRITTEN on Pinterest to highlight great tips and techniques!
. . .
f3
To check out the pins above head on over to ….. https://www.pinterest.com/amandamadeit/handwritten/
. . .
I even discovered the most thoughtful website dedicated to hand writing letters…http://www.moreloveletters.com/
“More than just the letters– that question is the reason you and I are here in this space right now. I started More Love Letters three years ago and we’ve become the only global organization out there that blesses individuals–young and old– with bundles of love letters during a time in need. We basically want to create the most miraculous experience for people when they need it most: hundreds of letters of support and encouragement showing up at someone’s door all because someone in their own life loved them enough to just ask for those love letters.”
Head over to their website and learn how you can be apart of this amazing movement to send a hand crafted letter of love to a discouraged person to bring encouragement or leave in a special public place for a random person to fall into your letter.
. . .
5
Happy Hand Writing!



{About Me}

My name is Amanda! I am a photographer and an artist!
Three things I absolutely love: PINEAPPLES, COFFEE and the color PURPLE!
I currently live in Charleston!
I am passionate about my company AmandaMade where I create Jewelry and other Art on https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniquelyAmandaMade!
I believe in God and find inspiration, hope and support from the good word!
This is my first blog and I am super excited to share my life, miracles and all the hassles in-between with you!
Thanks for your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment